SPECIALTY COURSES - Peak Performance Buoyancy
observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You have seen them underwater. They glide effortless, use less air and send, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver elevates them to the next level.
peak performance buoyancy
20.000 per person
PADI Peak Perfomance Buoyancy manual, certification tax, all the necessary equipment for the course.
- Minimum number of participants:
- Minimum 10 years old
- Open Water Diver Certified
- Good health conditions and swimming skills
2 Shore dives
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step
- By finishing your Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you will improve your control underwater and that way your air conceptions will be better as well.
- If you’d like to venture even farther out to the westernmost part of Japan, check out our trip to Yonaguni Island.
- If the participant is under 16 years of age, we recommend that a parent is present during the course at all times (of course, if the parent is a diver too you are welcome to dive with us!)
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you leave at least 18 hours between your last dive and flying.