Blue Cave - Maeda Misaki
* To watch the video, click on the photo ↑*
- About the dive site:
Blue Cave, is one of the most famous dive sites in Okinawa! The blue cave itself is an open cave (not deep, around 5 meters/ 15 feet), and the color of the water is stunning! It is a famous spot for snorkelers and discovery divers. During the busy hours of the day, in high season, you can find more than 200 people there! Due to the sheer volume of people in the summer, we strongly recommend scheduling early in the morning ( 6:20 am), so you enjoy the area when it is not crowded and see how truly beautiful it is!
- What kind of marine life you can find:
We generally can find: Whitetip Shark, Turtle, Giant Trevally, Tuna, Napoleon, Titan Triggerfish, Moray, Octopus, Lionfish, Waspfish, Scorpionfish, Fire dartfish, Ghost Pipefish, Pipefish, Shrimps, Lobsters, Crabs, Nudibranchs, Anemonefish, and lots more.
Guide, tanks and weights
* We give you the pictures taken during the activity without any extra coast.
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥3.000 per day and per person
- Rental Camera:
Camera Olympus TG4 for ¥1.500 per person
GoPro Hero 4 for ¥1.000 per person *Include Red filter
- Other dive sites:
For those who would like to dive into other spots, we have some dive sites to recommend: Sunabe, Kerama Island, Minna Island & Sesoko Island, Manza, USS Emmons, and Itoman. For diving events: Yonaguni Island.
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
We offer free pick up and drop off from Chatan, Kadena and Yomitan areas . For other areas contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%