SPECIALTY COURSES - Enriched air diver(nitrox)
the most popular padi specialty course
Enriched Air Diver
The PADI Enriched air diver course is PADI`s most popular specialty course. Why? Because scuba diving with Enriched air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then do not hesitate to become an enriched air diver!
1 option 20.000 yens per person
2 option 27.500 yen per person
PADI Enriched Air Diver PADI (Nitrox) manual, certification fee, all the necessary diving equipment for the course.
- Minimum of Participants:
- Minimum 15 years old.
- Good health conditions and good swimming skills.
2 Shore dives + Theory test
The dives will be done in: Sunabe
2 Boats + Theory test
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step
- When you finish your Enriched Air Diver PADI (Nitrox) Specialty course, you can dive no matter where in the world with Nitrox, and actually many places let you dive nitro without additional coast.
-If you want to take the next step and learn more, we recommend that you consider taking the Specialty Diver course, where you can learn more about night diving, navigation, bat dive, underwater photography and much more! If you want to take the next step towards one day being a Divemaster, you can take the , PADI Rescue Diver, EFR or even PADI Divemaster.
- If you’d like to venture even farther out to the westernmost part of Japan, check out our trip to Yonaguni Island.
- If the participant is under 16 years of age, we recommend that a parent is present during the course at all times (of course, if the parent is a diver too you are welcome to dive with us!)
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you leave at least 18 hours between your last dive and flying.