PADI Rescue Diver & EFR
learn to prevent and manage problems in the water
PADI Rescue Diver
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver Course. as the most challenging, yet the most rewarding course they have ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver knowing that you can help others if needed/ During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun- it is serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
You need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary care (CPR and First aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course. Your instructor may also offer the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider specialty diver course at the same time.
PADI Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a Medical Emergency. Course participants learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a nonstressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
Video PADI Rescue Diver
Video PADI Emergency First Response Provider
Minimum of 3 days
50.000 yens per person
PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Emergency First Response manual, certification fee for both courses, all necessary gear and equipment for the courses.
- Minimum number of participants:
- Minimum 12 years old and finished underwater navigation adventure of the course PADI (Jr) Advanced Open Water Diver
- Good health and good swimming skills.
1º day. Watch and discuss videos PADI Rescue e EFR
2º day. Confined water training
3º day. Open water scenarios and final exam
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step
- When you finish PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Emergency First Response, and with at least 40 dives experience you can go ahead and start your PADI Divemaster course. It will be a step to start your walk on the way to the professional level of diving.
- If you’d like to venture even farther out to the westernmost part of Japan, check out our trip to Yonaguni Island.
- If the participant is under 16 years of age, we recommend that a parent is present during the course at all times (of course, if the parent is a diver too you are welcome to dive with us!)
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you leave at least 18 hours between your last dive and flying.