Cape hedo - hedo dome
- About the dive site:
Cape Hedo known for its dive site "Hedo Dome". This cavern has a space that you can surface inside the cavern and this cavern is made of limestone rocks.
At other dive sites there are beautiful big rocks, cliffs and some caverns in the deep parts of the dive.
- What kind of underwater life you can find:
Turtle, Barracuda, Eagle ray, Pygmy Seahorse, Tuna, Lionfish, Nudibranchs, etc.
Guide, boat fee, tanks and weights.
* We give the pictures taken during the activity to you without any extra coast.
- Rental equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥4.000 per day and per person
- Other dive sites:
For those who would like to dive into other spots, we have some dive sites to recommend: Sunabe, Kerama Island, Minna Island & Sesoko Island, Manza, USS Emmons and Maeda Misaki. For diving events: Yonaguni Island, Iheya & Izena Islands, Aguni Island, Yoron Island, Ie Island, Ishigaki Island, Miyako Island and Kume Island.
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
We offer free pick up and drop off from Chatan & Kadena areas . For other areas contact us.
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommend that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activity. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours . If interested we would recommend this 2 insurance companies :
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
*Click on the link to know more about DAN and Travelings.*
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%