- ie ISLAND -
Season: June to October
- About the dive site:
Fantastic caverns of all kinds. Shallow, deep, short, long, dark and even typical Okinawan liquor storage. The drink "Aomori sake".
The best dive sites on the island Ie is in the northern part of the island, with several caverns, but in the shallower part it is full of hard corals with lots of fish.
- What kind of life you can find:
We will have chances to see: Whitetipreef Shark, Turtle, Moray Eel, Tuna, Pygmy Seahorse, Lionfish, and more.
- Diving in Iheya is very calm and full of corals, so the diver must:
- Be at a minimum an Advanced Open Water Diver with experience deep dive.
- Have a minimum of 50 dives logged.
- Be comfortable with deep diving
- Not have problems equalizing.
- Be able to control his or her buoyancy without assistance.
For more information, please contact us!
- Plan of the trip:
Day Trip (3 dives).
Day Trip - Ferry
Motobu Ferry Port to Ie Ferry Port: Depart at 09:00 am => arrive at 10:00 am
Upon arriving in Ie Island we will go to the dive shop and then we will do 3 dives.
After 3 dives
Ie Ferry Port to Naha Ferry Port: Depart at 4:00 pm => arrive at 4:30 pm
Round-trip ferry ticket
3 dives in Ie Island with lunch included and guide from Aloha Divers.
*We will also send you complimentary pictures taken during the trip.
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥5,000 for the trip.
- Other diving trip:
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommends that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activities. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours. We recommend the following two insurance companies:
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
*Click on the links to learn more about DAN.
- Medical Questionnaire:
Checklist for anyone who has any concerns regarding their health. Click on the PDF file below.