* To watch the video, click on the photo ↑*
- About the dive site:
If you dream about diving with huge schools of scalloped hammerhead sharks, this is one of the few places in the world you can do that! The adrenaline becomes so intense when suddenly, you see more than 100 hammerhead sharks! Yonaguni is also the place where you can dive the famous underwater ruins. There is still a lot of debate about wether or not the ruins are natural or man made, but either way it is still a sight to see and the energy over there is incredible!.
- What kind of life you can find:
We have chances to see: Whale Shark, Hammerhead Shark, Marlin, Turtle, Devil Ray (Manta), Tuna, Napoleon, Titan Triggerfish, Moray, Lionfis and more life.
- The diving in Yonaguni is very challenging, so the diver must:
- Be minimum Advanced Diver with experience deep diving.
- Minimum 50 dives experience.
- Nor have problems equalizing.
- Perfect health conditions ( check health form if needed).
- Be able to control his buoyancy without assistance.
For more informations, please contact us!
- Plan of the trip:
◉ 4 days e 3 nights (8 dives).
1º day. Flight
Naha to Ishigaki: Departure at 7:20am => 8:45am arrive in Ishigaki
Ishigaki to Yonaguni: Departure at 11:35 am =>12:50 am arrive in Yonaguni
At 1 pm we go for the first 2 dives of the first day!
2º day. 3 dives
3º day. 3 dives
4º day. Flight
Yonaguni to Ishigaki: Departure at 1:45 pm => 2:20 pm arrive in Ishigaki
Ishigaki to Naha: Departure at 4:45pm => 5:40 pm arrive in Naha
*For those that would like to fly direct from Naha to Yonaguni, contact us for more details.
Flights from Naha to Yonaguni and back with stop in Ishigaki.
Hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
8 dives in Yonaguni with guide from Aloha Divers.
* We give you the pictures taken during the activity without any extra charge.
* If you want to do a trip to Yonaguni at a different time of the year, please contact us on the bottom below.*
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥5.000 for the trip.
- Other dive sites:
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommend that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activity. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours . If interested we would recommend this 2 insurance companies :
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
- Travelins Japan https://travelins.sjnk.jp/?code=17017
*Click on the link to know more about DAN and Travelings.*
- Medical Questionnaire:
Doubt for anyone who has any concerns regarding health. Click on the file below in PDF.