- yoron ISLAND -
Season: July to October
- About the dive site:
Diving in the Japanese Coast Guard shipwreck. Founded 20 years ago to become a diving spot along with the white house with a heart roof. On low tide, there is a dive site where more than 10 turtles can be seen at the cleaning station.
- What kind of life you can find:
We will have chances to see: Whitetipreef Shark, Turtle, Moray Eel, Tuna, Giant Trevally, Titan Triggerfish, Lionfish, and more.
- Diving in Iheya is very calm and full of corals, so the diver must:
- Be at a minimum an Advanced Open Water Diver with experience deep dive.
- Have a minimum of 50 dives logged.
- Be comfortable with deep diving
- Not have problems equalizing.
- Be able to control his or her buoyancy without assistance.
* The dives in Yoron are easy and the only deep dive performed is in the wreck. In other dive sites the maximum depth is 18m / 60ft
For more information, please contact us!
- Plan of the trip:
2 days and 1 nights (4 dives).
1st day - Ferry
Motobu Ferry Port to Yoron Ferry Port: Depart at 09:20 am => arrive at 11:50 am
Upon arriving in Yoron Island we will go to the dive shop and then we will do 2 dives.
2nd day - 2 dives
Yoron Ferry Port to Naha Ferry Port: Depart at 2:10 pm => arrive at 4:40 pm
Round-trip ferry ticket
Hotel with breakfast.
4 dives in Yoron Island with guide from Aloha Divers.
*We will also send you complimentary pictures taken during the trip.
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥5,000 for the trip.
- Other diving trip:
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommends that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activities. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours. We recommend the following two insurance companies:
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
*Click on the links to learn more about DAN.
- Medical Questionnaire:
Checklist for anyone who has any concerns regarding their health. Click on the PDF file below.