PADI Open Water Diver
Where it all starts
If you have always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Course - the worlds most popular and recognized scuba course.
Milions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Course you need to be at least 10 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
PADI VIDEO ABOUT Open Water Diver
2 and a half days ( If you finished all the knowledge reviews prior arriving in Okinawa).
50.000 yens per person (If you are a group send us a message!)
Manual PADI Open Water Diver, Logbook, Certification fee, all diving gear during the course.
- Minimum 10 years old for Junior Open Water Diver
-15 years old to Open Water Diver.
- Good physical health, adequate swimming skills.
- 1º day Correct Knowledge reviews and Final exam. Confined water 1, Open Water 1
- 2º day: Confined water 2, 3 and 4 , Open waters 2 and 3
- 3º day: Confined water 5, Open water 4.
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step:
- When you finish your PADI Open Water Diver course, you can dive no matter where in the world in a recommended depth of maximum 18 meters deep ( 60 feet).
- If the participant is under 16 years of age, we recommend that a parent is present during the course at all times (of course, if the parent is a diver too you are welcome to dive with us!)
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you leave at least 18 hours between your last dive and flying.