* To watch the video, click on the photo ↑*
- About the dive sites:
If you are a certified diver and thrill seeker then, Manza is the perfect place for you! There are dive sites like the Dream Hole ( one of the most famous dive sites in Okinawa), where you can experience swimming through a big cavern or Horse shoe that most of the times you can dive with big Silky Sharks in a huge wall. There many other sites, just as beautiful as this ones, with the possibility of finding incredible macro life, such as pigmy sea horses, ghost pipefishes, nudibranchs and much more!
- What kind of life you can find:
We might be able to see: Silky Shark, Whitetip reef shark, green turtle, Eagle Ray, Stingray, Giant Trevally, Tuna, Napoleon, Titan Triggerfish, Moray, Octopus, Lionfish, Waspfish, Scorpionfish, Fire dartfish, Pygmy Seahorse, Ornate Ghost Pipefish, Pipefish, Shrimps, Lobsters, Crabs, Nudibranchs, Anemonefish, and lots more!
Guide, boat fee, tanks and weights.
*Lunch is not included because we can stop at a Japanese restaurant for lunch in between dives: Okinawa - Soba.
* We give the pictures taken during the activity to you without any extra coast.
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥4.000 per day and per person
- Rental Camera:
Camera Olympus TG4 for ¥1.500 per person
GoPro Hero 4 for ¥1.000 per person *Include Red filter.
In between second and third dives we can stop at a Japanese restaurant to have lunch.
- Other dive sites:
For those who would like to dive into other spots, we have some dive sites to recommend: Sunabe, Kerama Island, Minna Island & Sesoko Island, USS Emmons and Maeda Misaki. For diving events: Yonaguni Island.
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
We offer free pick up and drop off from Chatan, Kadena and Yomitan areas . For other areas contact us.
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommend that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activity. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours . If interested we would recommend this 2 insurance companies :
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
- Travelins Japan https://travelins.sjnk.jp/?code=17017
*Click on the link to know more about DAN and Travelings.*
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%