SPECIALTY COURSES - Deep Diver
explore deep dive sites with confidence
The lure of the deep. There is something exciting ad mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it is a wreck that attracts you below 18 meters deep ( 60 feet), and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or a sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 meters/ 130 feet, you should take a PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
If you have earned the PADI Adventure Diver rating or higher, and you are at least 15 years old, you can enroll in the Deep Diver course.
There are amazing dive sites in Okinawa that you can use your new abilities Deep Diving, for example the wreck from WWII USS Emmons that lies at 40 meters deep.
Video PADI DEEP diver
1 option 20.000 yen per person ( all shore dives )
2 option 27.500 yen per person ( all boat dives )
Manual PADI Deep Diver, certification fee, all necessary diving equipment for the course.
- Minimum number of participants:
- Minimum 15 years old
- Have finished Advanced Open Water Diver
- Good health conditions and necessary swimming skills.
1º day. 3 Shore Dives
1º day. 3 Boat Dives
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step
- When you finish Deep Diver PADI Specialty course, you can dive with confidence to 40 meters ( 130 feet) deep.
- If you’d like to venture even farther out to the westernmost part of Japan, check out our trip to Yonaguni Island.
- If the participant is under 16 years of age, we recommend that a parent is present during the course at all times (of course, if the parent is a diver too you are welcome to dive with us!)
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you leave at least 18 hours between your last dive and flying.