- Kume ISLAND -
Season: All year round
- About the dive site:
A trip that can be carried out at any time of the year. Chances are you can see Manta Ray every year and in winter the Mantas are eating on the surface. The diving in Tanbara is amazing. In winter you have the chance to see even a hammerhead shark
- What kind of life you can find:
We will have chances to see: Manta Ray, Hammerhead Shark, Whitetipreef Shark, Turtle, Moray Eel, Tuna, Giant Trevally, Titan Triggerfish, Lionfish, and more.
- Diving in Iheya is very calm and full of corals, so the diver must:
- Be at a minimum an Advanced Open Water Diver with experience deep dive.
- Have a minimum of 50 dives logged.
- Be comfortable with deep diving
- Not have problems equalizing.
- Be able to control his or her buoyancy without assistance.
For more information, please contact us!
- Plan of the trip:
2 days and 1 nights (5 dives).
1st day - Airplane
Naha Airport to Kume Airport: Depart at 07:40 am => arrive at 08:20 am
Upon arriving in Kume Island we will go to the dive shop and then we will do 3 dives.
2nd day - 2 dives
Kume Ferry Port to Naha Ferry Port: Depart at 2:00 pm => arrive at 4:40 pm
Round-trip ferry ticket
Hotel with breakfast.
5 dives in Kume Island with guide from Aloha Divers.
*We will also send you complimentary pictures taken during the trip.
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥5,000 for the trip.
- Other diving trip:
- Travel / Dive insurance:
Aloha Divers Okinawa strongly recommends that all customers purchase their own diving / traveling insurance to cover unfortunate events arising from vacations / sport activities. Aloha Divers Okinawa is not responsible for any injuries or losses sustained during our tours. We recommend the following two insurance companies:
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) International https://www.diversalertnetwork.org
*Click on the links to learn more about DAN.
- Medical Questionnaire:
Checklist for anyone who has any concerns regarding their health. Click on the PDF file below.