Sunabe - Chatan
- About the dive site:
The dives in Sunabe are incredibly beautiful. There are soft corals everywhere so you feel as if you are in an underwater garden! It is also a lot of fun to check out the underwater, traditional Japanese mailbox, where you can take lots of pictures! It is a very calm dive site, with a maximum depth of 20 meters and no current, an ideal site for beginners, dive courses and a relaxing beach dive. Also, if you like underwater photography you can have a lot of fun using macro and also wide angle lenses! It is worth to diving this site no matter what level you are!
* To watch the video, click on the photo ↑*
- What kind of underwater Marine life you can find at this divesite:
Soft coral gardens, we usually see: Whitetip Shark, Turtle, Eagle Ray, Giant Trevally, Bigeye Barracuda, Tuna, Napoleon, Titan Triggerfish, Moray, Octopus, Lionfish, Waspfish, Scorpionfish, Pipefish, Shrimps, Lobsters, Crabs, Nudibranchs, Anemonefish, Sea Snake, and much more!
Guide, tanks and weights
* We give the pictures taken during the activity to you without any extra charge!
- Rental Equipment:
Full set of rental equipment: ¥3.000 per day and per person
- Rental Camera:
Camera Olympus TG4 for ¥1.500 per person
GoPro Hero 4 for ¥1.000 per person *Include Red filter
- Other dive sites:
For those who would like to dive into other spots, we have some dive sites to recommend: Kerama Island, Minna Island & Sesoko Island, Manza, USS Emmons, Maeda Misaki and Itoman. For diving events: Yonaguni Island.
- Pick up ( Transportation):
We offer free pick up and drop off from Chatan, Kadena and Yomitan areas . For other areas contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%