SPECIALTY COURSES - Emergency Oxygen Provider
Learn to recognize and treat with oxygen
Emergency oxygen provider
Knowing how and when to use oxygen is a great skill to have and means you are ready to help others should the need arrives. Becoming a PADI Oxygen Provider lets you breath easy knowing that you can recognize scuba diving illness treatable with oxygen and are prepared to treat it.
There are no pre-requisites, age restrictions or water sections required for this course it is open to everyone. Scuba divers, Snorkelers and anyone how is around Divers - Boat crew, life guards, etc... Will benefit from having this training.
¥ 15.000 per person
PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider manual, certification fee and all the necessary equipment for the course.
- Minimum number of participants:
Theory in the morning and practical afternoon.
- Pick up ( Transportation ):
- We offer free pickup and drop off from the Chatan, Kadena, and Yomitan areas. For other areas, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy:
- There is no cancellation fee up until 1 week (7 days) prior to the activity. Until 5 days prior: 25% of the price of the activity will be charged as a cancellation fee. Until 3 days prior: 50% 2 days or less: 100%
- Next step
-If you want to take the next step and learn more, we recommend that you consider taking the PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Rescue Diver & EFR course, or any PADI Specialty courses.
- If you’d like to venture even farther out to the westernmost part of Japan, check out our trip to Yonaguni Island.